Marty Daetwyler is a seasoned professional in Real Estate. He has the knowledge that comes with experience and the ability to make the right decisions. He believes that Honesty is a reflection of character and models his actions in accordance with that standard.
In 1986, he graduated from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration. Prior to Real Estate, he worked for the largest CPA firm in Omaha conducting financial audits of hospitals. Upon moving to New Jersey, he worked for Carrier Clinic in Belle Mead as the Budget and Reimbursement Manager, directing a multi-million dollar budget.
After working 10 years in Accounting and Finance, Marty decided to switch careers. He chose to switch for one simple reason, he likes people much more than he likes crunching numbers. Marty's clients will be the first to tell you that his financial background has been a tremendous asset. Whether working patiently with a "first time" buyer or helping a savvy investor select the correct property for his/her goals, or even to guide them through a complicated 1031 Exchange, Marty handles all with dedication and ease.
Designations & Awards
- Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate 2001
- RE/MAX of Princeton since 2001
- National Association of REALTORS® Member
- New Jersey Association of REALTORS® Member
- Mercer County Association of REALTORS® Member
- Trend MLS Member Serving Mercer and Burlington County
- Garden State MLS Member Serving Hunterdon and Somerset County
- MLXChange MLS Member Serving Middlesex County
- MOMLS Member Serving Monmouth and Ocean County
- Certified Residential Specialist 2005, Less than 3% of Realtors have obtained this Prestigious Designation
- MCAR Grievance Committee Member 2004 to 2008
- NJAR Circle of Excellence 2002-2009
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2002-2009
- 163 Closed Transactions and over $56,000,000 in Sales.
- Working with Sellers, Buyers, Corporate Relocations, Investors and Property Management
Thank you so much for helping us find our first home! Your patience and guidance were calming in an incredibly stressful time. You were a true pleasure to work with and we will recommend you to everybody.
Thank you again
– Ashley & Zach
Thank you so much for working so hard for us. We appreciate your excellent customer service, your honesty and integrity. We highly recommend you to all!
– Nathan & Abbie
A quick thank you on behalf of my entire family to thank you for the effort, energy and sense of humor you brought to help sell Dad’s house. You made the process smoother for us – something we are grateful for.